Only Dogs are allowed in TierraLinda and there is a $20.00 fee per dog, per night.
(1) Male dogs have to be neutered.
(2) Of course dogs have to be vaccinated and be well behaved and friendly with people and other dogs
(3) Owners must pick up after their dogs
(4) Dogs may sleep in the room with the owners, but generally not on the beds. If they are used to sleep on the bed, please bring your own blanket to put over our comforter.
(5) TierraLinda is not a kennel.
(6) Dogs cannot be left unattended unless it is approved by us. If you decide to leave your dog in TierraLinda while you go shopping and/or for dinner, be aware that there will be a dog sitting fee. We will only dog-sit dogs that demonstrate excellent behavior i.e. no barking, whining, scratching, etc. If he stays in your room, he has to be calm and silent, otherwise we will call you on your cell and ask you to come as soon as possible to calm your dog. Please understand that TierraLinda is about silence and Nature sounds, not about bark, bark, bark…
(7) If your dog barks too much while in the house , they must sleep in a kennel (provided by us) in one of our outbuildings.
(8) Dos cannot be leashed in TierraLinda. Please release your dog as soon as you arrive to TierraLinda. Your dog will go nowhere but in TierraLinda! We know!…
Besides that, Dogs love TierraLinda!
1- Less than 40 minutes – Free
2- From 40 minutes to two hours $ 10.00
3- Each extra hour after the second hour, or fraction $10.00 (10 minutes leeway)
4- Night sitting: Dog sitting after 9 pm $15.00 per hour or fraction.
5- There is no sitting fee if you stay three days or more. *some restrictions apply*
* No more than 1 two hour free sittings per day and does not include any Night sitting…